Anand Dant Aushadhi
Strong gums and teeth for all with 100% herbal and ayurvedic ingredients. Maintains good oral health and fights against all kinds of gum infections. Avoid going to the dentist for tooth removal.
Net Quantity: 80 gram
Contents: Ayurvedic Anand Tooth Powder + 1 Spoon
All Natural Ingredients. Herbal. Organic. Ayurvedic.
Excellent herb for removing plaque, bacteria and acts as anti inflammatory agent.
Known for its triple A’s: anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
Fights against tooth decay, prevents cavities and strengthens gums.
Helps prevent bad breath, toothache and cavities.
Source for calcium, selenium and magnesium. Helps in formation of bones and promotes blood clot.
Time duration and quantity to be taken:
• For daily usage, time duration: 10 minutes, quantity: 1 spoon
• In case of toothache and mild sensitivity, time duration: 12-15 minutes, quantity: 1.5 – 2 spoons
• In case of pyorrhea, bleeding gums and other severe gum infections, time duration: 20-25 minutes, quantity: 2 spoons
Follow the below mentioned directions for best results:
1. Massage gently all sides of gums and teeth using Anand Tooth Powder using fingers (avoid using toothbrush).
2. After massaging for an appropriate amount of time, wait for further 5-15 minutes (according to severity of problem) for the Anand Tooth Powder to have its healing effect. Meanwhile, slowly move the mixture of saliva and powder all around inside the mouth (especially in the affected area) 5 to 6 times. Spit when your mouth feels full. Repeat this saliva movement for the given time frame before the final spit.
3. Gargle out the remains with water and then, gently brush using an ultra soft toothbrush for removing all powder particles that remain in between the teeth.
4. For best results and keeping in mind the severity of the problem, use 2-4 times a day.
Important Note: In case of extremely weak and infected gums, massaging the tooth powder may result in feeling some odd sensations (blister like sensation / inflammation). This is completely normal and not a reason to panic. Odd sensations are directly proportional to weakness of gums and hence it may persist up to few times of usage. You can start with lesser quantity and duration and then gradually increase them up as your gums become stronger and tightened.
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 0.5 cm|